Anker SoundBuds Life’s Review
These are my own impressions on using Anker SoundBuds Life for a complete week. I love when new Anker products come to my door, it is always a grateful surprise bunch of cool features.
You know Anker put a lot of love when making their boxes, this box is the same, a lovely packed Anker product:
Inside the box you’ll find this:
- The plastic used to make it is very resitant, the interior of the headset is made of a durable rubber.
- When you sweat it doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable
- The battery last a lot, I have almost 3 days of non-continuos use and it is only 57%
- The magnetic ears are very useful, specially when you are running or moving a lot without having the buds on your ear
- Noise cancellation works very great
- The bass quality is very decent
- The power, volume up and down buttons are not pieces, it is a relief part of the body, so no sweat or any other liquids will flow inside the headset
- The play/pause position is perfect
- The sound overall, including the mic is clear and works as expected
- I don’t like the charging port position
- I personally think the vibration is very strong it would be great to calibrate it
The perfect use:
- Quiet in your office
- A soft and calmed walking day
- When studying in your classroom
I think this product is great, also pay attention to the price, is very affordable. If you are looking for a good headset that works great with your computer or mobile this is the one. Also the materials used to build this are very durable, I always pay attention to the materials used on the gadgets.
Once you use it on a daily basis you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Purchase it on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Lightweight-Headphones-Professional-Cancelling/dp/B06XGBPW3D